View Single Post
Old 06-15-2012, 06:02 PM   #15 (permalink)
ERZperformance
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Nissan GTR
ERZperformance is on a distinguished road

I think everyone here can read that in all of our post or respond to your inquiry, we had never use any word or sentence to attack your knowledge. Vice versa, you had nothing but offensive words to say about us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi_g35 View Post
As I stated to you when I called and in the PM i just sent you. MAN UP!!! I cant stand a man or a company that cant tell the truth & you are blatantly lying! I didnt contact you expecting anything, well maybe to speak to someone who was 1/2 way intelligent & ethical. Your still avoiding the issue, a picture is worth 1000 words & have 3. Ive proved my point... Can you say the same!

Here is your PM to me & my reply!

First of all be mindful of who your speaking too! I am not some little kid or some noob on these forums, had your company stood by your product you would have asked direct questions, been apologetic. I was extremely offended at your attempt to deflect responsibility just as you are doing now. The pictures speak for themselves you can clearly see that the flange is not level. Did you address that fact no.... You attempted to insinuate that I dont know what you products look like. How the hell do you know I havent seen your products in person? No where in the entire conversation did you take the initiative to resolve my concern. I expected a more intelligent response, not " oh so what are you looking for ". Had you bothered to listen to me when I called or even read the thread. ALL OF THIS CAME OUT WHEN BOTH CATS HAD A LEAK! WHICH MEANS I PAID TO HAVE THEM INSTALLED. AND PAID TO HAVE THEM REMOVED, GRIND DOWN, SANDED AND REINSTALLED. You could have easily offered me another set for exchange, maybe even investigate my concern. Or how about an apology and that that you stand by your product. Even your message to me now continues your piss poor customer service. THIS IS EXACTLY WHY THE FORUMS EXIST! POSITIVE & NEGATIVE FEEDBACK THAT HAS A LASTING EFFECT. NEXT TIME A CUSTOMER CALLS ESPECIALLY ONE YOU OFFERED A SPONSORSHIP TO BEFORE, I WOULD ADVISE YOU HANDLE IT BETTER. OH AND MAYBE A LITTLE DAMAGE CONTROL SINCE THIS THREAD HAS 180+ VIEWS SO FAR.

FEEL FREE TO COME FIND ME ON THE MYG37 FORUMS I POSTED THE SAME THREAD THERE JUST LIKE I TOLD YOU ON THE PHONE I WOULD. DID YOU THINK I WAS JOKING....
ERZperformance is offline   Reply With Quote