View Single Post
Old 06-15-2012, 11:56 AM   #542 (permalink)
nmjaxx9
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 Nissan 370z
nmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZMan8 View Post
His hairline doesn't exist, somewhere way too far north

You are correct his number are best in the lleague at the moment but for me he isn't king because I personally have no respect for him. I think he's arrogant and spoiled. And like others mentioned he seems to play with lack if heart. If he wanted it.more he could be greatest ever. But he will not be that. He will be greatest of his generation, and probably top 20 all time maybe top 10 but there are deserving guys there too.

Which reminds another reason you can't just look at numbers... the game is constantly changing. That's why you.Can't compare lebron to players if 80s/90s, and players of 80s/90s can't be compare to players of 60s. For that reason he wont be better all time then say Jordan, wilt, magic, bird, Kareem, and other greats.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2
I would say that him not being KING cannot be judged by your opinion.

But I understand what you are saying as I have heard it from many people, that he is arrogant, egoistic, over confident maybe? But see at the end of the day I don't care about "personal" traits, some of the leagues greatest were dickheads, if a player can put up numbers perform great and entertain the crowd, I love to watch him play. Lebron is an artist on the floor. (and his fg%, rbds, #s are amazing) Plain and simple. Thats why he has my utmost respect.

Also, when I refer to him being the KING, I mean it as an INDVIDUAL player. Which with you both have agreed upon. I feel that as a team yes the Heat still have a long way to go.BUT< People need to stop crticizing Lebron on one thing and one thing only, that he doesn't have a ring. Once again I don't fully blame Lebron becasue as I said its a team effort, Lebron can only carry his team so far but at the end of the day he needs support from his team. Which is why I actually liked last nights game against OKC, Wade and Bosh stepped up big time, and who can forget the silent snake Shane battier?? Hes been red hot from the 3 point line. Yesterday nights game was more well balanced and it wasn't a Lebron dominated game. This is what the Heat needs to do more. and credit to OKC they are a really good team. Harden stepped up big time and when Durant had the early fouls early in the game. Im excited for game 3, 4,5 all on Miami homecourt should be exciting.
nmjaxx9 is offline   Reply With Quote