View Single Post
Old 06-15-2012, 10:37 AM   #20 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flaguy View Post
Haha...sweet...i'ma try this out this weekend. Any tips for spraying the rims/badges?
Be sure to mask the surrounding areas off really well. It's easy to pull this stuff off when you have multiple layers of it, but getting the overspray off is a b1tch. I had to clay bar my car to get some of the overspray off. Be sure to put on nice thick coats so that it is easier to pull off if you need to.

I have youtube blocked at work right now, but you can look up a video of another forum member who made a video on how to plasti dip the badges on a 370Z.
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote