View Single Post
Old 06-14-2012, 09:29 PM   #7 (permalink)
onzedge
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 240Z
onzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z11 View Post
wanted to change my bulbs to 6000K or 8000K, has anyone installed there own? how much and where to buy? im in canada, so wont that void my warranty? ill check with the dealer as well.
do you need another set of bulbs for the hi beams?
someone else replied saying with his 6000K bulbs he sees a tint of yellow still because of our lenses?

will 245/35ZR/20 OR 19 95Y, 275 or 285/30ZR20 OR 19 97Y fit the 2012 Z? will it be flush? and does my fronts have to be 35zr or can it be 30zr like my rears?

mother fucker opened my door and it hit the convertible Z next to it when i picked it up and acted as if i didnt see it, the fkn retard i was i didnt say anything because i was shell shocked i finally got my Z, after i smoked my gorgeous 350z that everyone drooled over.. no damage though, but still.

will 245/35ZR/20 OR 19 95Y, 275 or 285/30ZR20 OR 19 97Y fit the 2012 Z? will it be flush? and does my fronts have to be 35zr or can it be 30zr like my rears?

also how can i check my transmission oil, automatic engine. i heard only the dealers can.. but i dont want them or no one else sitting in the CAR at all, and i want to watch what they do at all times.
My answer is "probably" to all your questions.