View Single Post
Old 06-14-2012, 06:43 PM   #167 (permalink)
danegrey
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 12 370Z BK Cherry M6
danegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond repute

This is a great thread, read it all today not just parts.
I ran an AutoX last Sunday, and for the class did not do too bad. I was running with a local club that follows NASA rules, so I was in BS, which also had a 91 CRX, 99 Mazda Miata, 93 Honda Civic, which all did sub 50's. Those were pure autox cars based on mods. In the mostly stock cars I was in the hunt. I turned a 54.501 just behind a 2010 Camero SS that did a 54.343.

Any how, I ran tire pressures of 38 front / 35 rear, its 100% a stock car. My biggest question is understeer, Now I am not quite sure if was lack of grip, lead foot or what. The rear's stuck with the 35 pressure.

I use my left foot for braking, so I got it into 2nd and left there. I feather it through the turns via braking and throttle. It was fun.

So anyone has any suggestions as to what I my problem might be.
danegrey is offline   Reply With Quote