View Single Post
Old 06-14-2012, 02:29 PM   #522 (permalink)
Rooster89
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: fast
Rooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribalpinoy91 View Post
If you say lebron sucks or trash talk him, you are apart of the 90% that hate him in a group entirely made up of females..(which says a lot)
I don't say he sucks. He is frickin amazing at what he does. But I do trash talk him. He is a freak. Freakish athletic ability and skill, but I feel he sincerely lacks heart and coach-ability. I'm going to ignore the fact that you just said that everyone who hates the most hated sports figure in the USA is a woman. (is that supposed to be an insult?)

He is like elgin baylor. gorgeous individual numbers, no ring. He takes over games. Games he shouldn't, so his teammates can get into rhythm. but, he then tries to get them in rhythm in the 4th when its too little too late. He won't share the load, but complains about being a workhorse.

[/rant]
Originally Posted by Shadoquad View Post
Rooster is a lot like Socrates, except with far more b*tches, far less manservants, and a powdery white mustache.
Rooster89 is offline   Reply With Quote