View Single Post
Old 06-14-2012, 02:25 PM   #521 (permalink)
ZMan8
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 10 370z 40th M6
ZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooster89 View Post
I'm willing to admit it, and that I don't even have a legit reason for hating him. I just do. Its blind. Its a character weakness, but i accept it. I blindly and passionately hate lebron james.
most people agree with this. They hate lebron without real reasons. I think he is one of the most hated in history. And not For being good, or always beating your team. He is hated for being him, for what he represents. The whole "chosen one" the name "king" the way he acts off the court. Those are the thing That drive majority of fans nuts. I respect his talents, he is one of best in history at basketball itself, but I do not respect him as an individual.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2