View Single Post
Old 06-14-2012, 11:03 AM   #751 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbigby64 View Post
Thanks for the tip. I gotta download the manual and start reading. I'm just busy with other stuff. Don't have time to work on my car. Also, my wife has forbidden me from working on my car. She's scared at the thought of it falling on me. She still wants me around for a while.
np, if you seach Mobil and K&N websites they will show you the PN compatible for your car.

the car is not going to fall on you if you use the right equipment. i just use a rhino ramp with a home-made extension and wheel chocks. in fact, as soon as i get the gopro setup audio setup completed, im going to do the oil change on my Z.