View Single Post
Old 06-14-2012, 07:35 AM   #15 (permalink)
mults
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 (40th) #706
mults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfearl1 View Post
This happened to me. Amazon notified me of a fraudulent transaction and cancelled an account that was opened using my CC the day after I paid my balance at FVR.

I called FVR and everyone I spoke to played dumb, so who knows. It could be their system was compromised by an outsider. Lesson learned, don't let FVR run your card! I just reserved my cabin for next year, with a check. Hopefully I don't find out about someone committing fraud with my check...
We paid the hotel charges with our Discover card and only used the one in question at the restaurant. Can't really say that we are 100% sure where it was compromised, but sounds a little bit suspicious. Next year if we use the restaurant, we will either charge it to the room or pay $$$. By-the-way, the food at the restaurant was really good.
Build Date/Number: 1/27/2010 #706
Berk HFC + CBE, R2C CAI, Clear Bra, Cleveland Z Club
mults is offline   Reply With Quote