View Single Post
Old 06-13-2012, 10:57 PM   #505 (permalink)
atx370z
Track Member

Drives: 10 370Z T/S M6
atx370z will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
I'm always in for Friday or Saturday meet ups. Who else wants to meet up before July C&C?
I'm down. I'll be in South Texas this weekend, though. Maybe next Friday? The weather is nice... around 8pm is perfect time for a drive, food, drinks, whatever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhh343 View Post
^^ Hey man I noticed in your sig that you have 4.08 gears. How does that work with the syncro rev? Do you just have to drive with it off or what?
No, I leave it on. As long as you're down shifting while decelerating.. The difference isn't noticeable. If you down shift to accelerate... It's a little rough, but not as rough as if the Synchro Rev was off. I'll let you test drive it as I'm sure we will run in to each other at a meet soon enough!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViciouZ View Post
I seen that when I lived in san Marcos. Never could find out times though either or of any of you wanted to do something like that id be down. Deff down for anything really. One of the reasons I was looking at k1 apparently they have a league with points. I used to race so it really caught my attention.
65mph in a go-kart?!... I have raced go-karts in Las Vegas similar to the K1 karts and they seemed super fast. Maybe we should go to K1 first... Baby steps!
atx370z is offline   Reply With Quote