View Single Post
Old 06-13-2012, 08:11 PM   #164 (permalink)
cavemancan
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 370Z TourSport MT
cavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpkirk View Post
@cavemancan: How was your experience with Carmax. I'm thinking this is the only way I can join the fun.
That answer is complicated...For the most part I had a good experience but I also knew the sales people and the apraisers. Then again who ever has a good experience with any dealership?

With that said the car had some issues but Carmax was eager to resolve the issues but since the car was still under the 36k factory warrantee I didn't have to deal with Carmax...I had to deal with Nissan and that was a nightmare. Let's put it this way...Nissan, after a month of fighting, replaced my transmission. Would you like to know what the issue really was? The shifter was making noises. All they had to do was replace the shifter assembly...THATS IT but I got a new tranny instead! LMAO!!! So After the tranny is replaced the noise is still there...They are now replacing the shifter.