View Single Post
Old 06-13-2012, 03:03 PM   #7 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPenvy View Post
i am trying to go TT if my wallet allows it and i have been searching threads for used CAI but most wont give up the windshield washer fluid reloction kit/fluid tank for it so thats more stuff i'd have to but. i'm glad i waited though since i saw Z1 has the new nismo r-tune intakes and you dont have to cut a bunch out like most people have to for the G3's

yea yea yea lol don't worry pics should be up later tonite if i'm not dead after work and having to go paint this flip house i'm helpin my pops with.
Not too familiar with how the TT piping goes, but wouldn't it be routed similar to the G3's and also require you to do some cutting?
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote