View Single Post
Old 06-13-2012, 12:39 PM   #14 (permalink)
Bonzo
Track Member

Drives: Finally, a 370Z!!!
Bonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond repute

Manual says explicitly to NOT push down on the spoiler, only the hatch door itself. It's in there, I read it.

Your guy's hatches must close easier than mine. I can't drop it from any height. It doesn't close all the way even form the highest point. I have to give it quite a slam to get it to close, more than I would like.

To be sure I apply even pressure I use the edge of my palm on the top back edge of the door, centered side to side, and give it a downward swhoosh. I release my hand from the door prior to it actually stopping and closing.

I don't think I'm doing any physical harm to the door, but I am worried about unnecessary scratches, especially when the wife does it with her ring on etc.

I have some extra clear bra material left over and have considered cutting a chunk and applying it back there.
Delivered Tuesday November 15, 9:57 am!!!
2012, Auto, White, Sport, Kick Plates
Bonzo is offline   Reply With Quote