View Single Post
Old 06-13-2012, 12:37 PM   #209 (permalink)
Charles@POWERTRIX
Base Member

Drives: 2009 370z
Charles@POWERTRIX has a reputation beyond reputeCharles@POWERTRIX has a reputation beyond reputeCharles@POWERTRIX has a reputation beyond reputeCharles@POWERTRIX has a reputation beyond reputeCharles@POWERTRIX has a reputation beyond reputeCharles@POWERTRIX has a reputation beyond reputeCharles@POWERTRIX has a reputation beyond reputeCharles@POWERTRIX has a reputation beyond reputeCharles@POWERTRIX has a reputation beyond reputeCharles@POWERTRIX has a reputation beyond reputeCharles@POWERTRIX has a reputation beyond repute
Default SDZ32 -Z34 ANNUAL OUTDOOR MEETING TODAY at 6.30pm

SDZ32 -Z34 ANNUAL OUTDOOR MEETING TODAY at 6.30pm

Hello All,

Sorry for the not getting this update to you sooner. Our Monthly San Diego Z32 - Z34 meeting will be held outdoors today at 6:30pm:

HOSPITALITY POINT - (MISSION BAY)

TODAY Wednesday June 13th, 2012 @ 6:30pm – 8:00pm pm is our Outdoor Club Meeting. This year we will be holding our club meeting outdoors at Hospitality Point Park located in Mission Bay and Quivira Basin. Hospitality Point Park is at the end of Quivira Way. The address is 2544 Quivira Court, San Diego, CA 92109. See map Below.

Directions are a little tricky. From I-8 West, Exit W Mission Bay Dr. / Sports Arena Blvd., turn right onto W. Mission Bay Dr., Take the ramp onto W. Mission Bay Dr. (like you are going to the rollercoaster), Turn left onto Quivira Access, then turn left on Quivira Rd., Follow this road all the way around until you come to the point and a traffic circle. If you are coming down on the I-5 south you will need to exit Sea World Drive instead of I-8 West. We will be in the parking lot by the restroom. Look for some fellow Z32 members. After the meeting we will head out for a bite to eat.

Hope to see you there.

Charles Park
POWERTRIX Performance & Styling
858-566-5060 / cpark@powertrix.com
(www.powertrix.com)
Charles@POWERTRIX is offline   Reply With Quote