View Single Post
Old 06-13-2012, 08:49 AM   #71 (permalink)
Streetlife
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2012 370z Mont/sport
Streetlife will become famous soon enough

I broke my girl Vanity in past her break in this past weekend. I chose only highway miles to break her in. I was driving on I-10 near Sealy,Texas this past weekend and saw a black 350Z, he had Volks on it, Stillen exhaust, looked real good. While cruising about 80 he and i were coasting down the two lane section of the highway together,while smiling he exited and gave me a wave and a thumbs up, i threw him the deuce and a smile of course. A true appreciation for the Z car was represented this past weekend for me based on my experience this past weekend. I mostly see 350Z's not 370Z's but they too are not common, but when i see a 350Z they just stare, no nod, thumbs up, deuce, or anything ( last weekend was the only exception) . Not every driver appreciates the history, heritage, and craftsmanship of the Z. Also, in this economy most people can't jump in a new car every 2 years like they were before the recession hit, another reason why some hating is going on. Speaking of people jumping in leased cars every 2 years, i can remember back when i was tired of seeing Porsche Boxster's on every corner, leasing was way out of hand before the recession hit.

Last edited by Streetlife; 06-13-2012 at 08:56 AM.
Streetlife is offline   Reply With Quote