View Single Post
Old 08-29-2009, 09:24 PM   #5 (permalink)
WUKILLABEEZ78
Base Member

Drives: 08 Infiniti G Sedan
WUKILLABEEZ78 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by drdre8424 View Post
I was getting in my car and accidentally set off the panic alarm, the key was in my pocket, so I started to car to see what would happen. The car started, and the alarm kept going. I had to push the panic button again to turn it off.

Why didnt it do one or the other, not let me start the car, or started the car and turn the alarm off. A $30k+ sportscar and you'd think it would come with a better alarm system.
I agree with JoeD. Average price of a new car is over $28,000 Average new vehicle cost: $28,715, down 3% A $30+ sportscar is nice but is not really expensive by any means...

I wouldn't call the Z's factory system an alarm system anyway. It's more of just a deterrant. You'd have to go aftermarket to get a true alarm system with the features you probably want. That or buy a $60k+ sportscar that one would think should have a premium factory-included alarm system...