View Single Post
Old 06-13-2012, 08:02 AM   #23 (permalink)
DIGItonium
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Z34-TT 6MT
DIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAM@GTM View Post
Phuong,

I just went back and checked and I don't think I ever received any logs back on your car after the install. If nothing has changed on the car and you are still running on our tune, I'm pretty confident I can get it resolved for you. Just go ahead and e-mail me your ROM ID and I'll track back your tune.

Sam
Is there anything else you want me to log besides getting the ROM ID?

Right now I have the boost set close to 9 PSI, and I plan to get your 3" down pipe, external wastegates, and recirculation kit along with Fast Intentions 3" TDX exhaust in a few months. That pretty much finalizes the setup.

[EDIT] I got a hold of a laptop and installed the software, and I also found the installation manual. I'll follow the steps and send you the data this weekend.

[EDIT] I sent you the ECU part number and data logs.

Here's the dyno plot from March:

Last edited by DIGItonium; 06-13-2012 at 11:38 PM.
DIGItonium is offline   Reply With Quote