View Single Post
Old 06-13-2012, 12:47 AM   #223 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiCity View Post
im new to this site, i just put my order in for a Fast Intentions CBE non resonated plus non resonated test pipes. I want to know if its too much from people that have this set up or is it just right? or should i add the 12" resonators. videos on Youtube dont quite sound the same as if it were in person. i like loud, but still exotic without the cheap raspy noise
Non-Resonated CBE + Non-Resonated TP's is going to give you quite a lot of volume, and a good chance of Rasp. This is why typically if someone wants volume without rasp, they get the Resonated TP's with the Non-Res CBE, that way its just sexy VQ growl without rasp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raymondo510 View Post
WoW, I had no idea the CF would make a difference in the tone, I though it was just for looks, guess im gonna have to give Tony a call and fork over some extra dough
Yup. The CF does more than add JDM appeal.

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14
XwChriswX is offline   Reply With Quote