View Single Post
Old 06-12-2012, 10:35 PM   #12 (permalink)
Liquid_G
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370z Supercharged
Liquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry to jump on your thread here, but had a similar question.. Just changed out my rotors and pads, and since the oem pads still had a lot of life in them, the new pads pretty much fit right in, only had to push the pistons back a hair to get them to go in..

Is it required that we crank the piston all the way back in when changing pads or will they even themselves out after a few stops?

The reason I ask is I installed the pads the other day and didn't drive the car since, I moved the car out to the driveway because I needed to move another car in and it felt like the brakes were dragging a little. I know I'm still supposed to bed the pads in.