View Single Post
Old 06-12-2012, 02:45 PM   #4 (permalink)
speedfreek
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 370Z PW 6sp
speedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant future

Yes it matches my code: QAB - White Pearl Tricoat. I am not sure so don't quote me on this but the black pearl you have may very well have pearl in the touch up paint itself. Can you tell if it does in the bottle?

The reason there is absolutley "ZERO" pearl in my results is the fact that the White Pearl paint is a Tricoat. Base coat (white), mid-coat (pearl), and then clear-coated. This is why the Pearl White is so hard to match. Dr. Colorchip states they supply just the base coat which is off-white to be able to blend in with the pearl coat finish for best results. You have to really be looking or washing the car to know there is a chip on the bumper.
speedfreek is offline   Reply With Quote