Thread: 135i or 370z
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2009, 08:44 PM   #55 (permalink)
BanningZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 06' Nismo Frontier
BanningZ has a brilliant futureBanningZ has a brilliant futureBanningZ has a brilliant futureBanningZ has a brilliant futureBanningZ has a brilliant futureBanningZ has a brilliant futureBanningZ has a brilliant futureBanningZ has a brilliant futureBanningZ has a brilliant futureBanningZ has a brilliant futureBanningZ has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by WUKILLABEEZ78 View Post
Status stuff? WTF are you talking about? You think I'm a snob or into status because I said $40,000 isn't much to spend on a car? Instead of thinking that you should think that maybe one day you'll feel the same way after you become more established. I'm not some 18 year old snot-nosed kid who has never done anything in my life and comes to car forums to dream about someday being able to afford one. I'm a grown man son. The 1 series is the least expensive car BMW makes so it is CHEAP for a BMW. And for people like me who have done things in life (you don't have to be a millionaire to feel $40,000 isn't an expensive car) it's a cheap car overall. I'm not a snob for saying that, I'm just at a different place in my life than you are. Maybe you'll get there one day and maybe you won't. Some people never grow out of the street racer/ricer/need for speed phase you're still in. Money has nothing to do with mentality. If you knew who you were talking to you'd be surprised.
Well said sir.

Attempting to read need4speed's comment makes my head hurt.

MB 06' Nismo VQ40DE