Thread: 135i or 370z
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2009, 08:38 PM   #54 (permalink)
WUKILLABEEZ78
Base Member

Drives: 08 Infiniti G Sedan
WUKILLABEEZ78 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by need4speed View Post
If one of the wu waz readin' this they'd hunt u down n car jack whateva u drivin.
I can't believe how u people really feed into this status stuff.
That's y I'm in luv with the import tuning culture. Kids buy 15k econo cars
N entry sports cars n mod them to blow the doorz off snob azz punks like
60% of the people in here.
I said it b4 n I say it again. U could hav the flyest car in the world
But if u don't got da skill? It ain't worth Sh%t.
And most u status talkers are u 90% of the sh#ttiest drivers out there.
I put 100 bucks that sum kid in a genesis coupe n intake will destroy u in a highway battle.
JUST STOP THE STATUS BULLSH#T
Status stuff? WTF are you talking about? You think I'm a snob or into status because I said $40,000 isn't much to spend on a car? Instead of thinking that you should think that maybe one day you'll feel the same way after you become more established. I'm not some 18 year old snot-nosed kid who has never done anything in my life and comes to car forums to dream about someday being able to afford one. I'm a grown man son. The 1 series is the least expensive car BMW makes so it is CHEAP for a BMW. And for people like me who have done things in life (you don't have to be a millionaire to feel $40,000 isn't an expensive car) it's a cheap car overall. I'm not a snob for saying that, I'm just at a different place in my life than you are. Maybe you'll get there one day and maybe you won't. Some people never grow out of the street racer/ricer/need for speed phase you're still in. Money has nothing to do with mentality. If you knew who you were talking to you'd be surprised.