View Single Post
Old 06-12-2012, 10:56 AM   #1 (permalink)
falconfixer
Track Member

Drives: Taco
falconfixer has a reputation beyond reputefalconfixer has a reputation beyond reputefalconfixer has a reputation beyond reputefalconfixer has a reputation beyond reputefalconfixer has a reputation beyond reputefalconfixer has a reputation beyond reputefalconfixer has a reputation beyond reputefalconfixer has a reputation beyond reputefalconfixer has a reputation beyond reputefalconfixer has a reputation beyond reputefalconfixer has a reputation beyond repute
Default A/C off and recirculating cabin air

The other thread went to hell quick regarding turning off the auto a/c. I don't have an answer to that.

What was asked elseware in the thread was if there is a way to have the A/C off and recirculate the cabin air, versus always pulling in fresh air. The answer I found out is yes.

Here's how to do it: Plan on what you are going to do when the zombie apocolypse is upon us; double-tap to the back of the head, right? Same for the re-circ button.

I was jiggerin with the controls waiting to get on base this morning and accidentally double-tapped the re-circ button and it turned off the a/c and left the air re-circulating in the cabin. Vice versa, you can have the A/C on and re-circulating the cabin air (kinda like the "max a/c" setting older vehicle have). It's nit-noid but some people get worked up over the little things so here's a solution.
falconfixer is offline   Reply With Quote