View Single Post
Old 08-29-2009, 08:12 PM   #81 (permalink)
F.I. Inc.
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2010 GT-R/2007 F-250
F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerkey View Post
Hey Tony,
The only question i have left for you before you send me the billing info is:
I like the look of the CF mufflers, but im worried that they wont be half as durable as the stainless ones...How durable will the CF's be?
As far as durability, they will last! I have customers that have over 4-5 years with them in all kind of enviorments. Heat, rain, snow. Stuff like that. Now, if you hit them on the ground, you will do damage to them just the same as the stainless mufflers. They will not dent if you hit them hard! They will crack as to where the stainless will dent. Now if you scrape them then they will just have scuff marks like the stainless. All in all, I think you will be fine whichever way you decide to go. I will be ready when you are...

Thanks, Tony
www.fastintentions.com
"FUELED BY PASSION"
F.I. Inc. is offline   Reply With Quote