View Single Post
Old 06-11-2012, 08:02 PM   #7 (permalink)
mhcoss
Track Member

Drives: 2012 370Z SPORT M/T
mhcoss will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpriceslc View Post
Here's my opinion on this subject and I think I have a pretty good perspective from which to comment as I sold a 2007 335i Coupe for the 2012 Nissan 370z Touring w/Sport & Nav Package that I'm driving now. BMW makes amazing cars, most of which are some combination of high performance and luxury. Yes, you pay more for the BMW brand but I don't think you pay that much more when you consider that all maintenance is included for the first 5 years or 50,000 miles (something you do not get with Nissan). The majority of the cars that Nissan makes are a combination of value and reliability with the GT-R and 370Z being the the exceptions. Now don't get me wrong, I think the 370Z is a great car and very value priced for what you get but it's not an amazing car. Also, let me leave no doubt in anyone's mind, a stock 335 or 135 will beat a stock 370z every single time. The 335 and 135's are fast, wicked fast (0-60 times are around 4.8 secs). M Series cars are even faster. It all comes down to what you want to spend. You're going to pay more for a BMW, but you're going to get a higher performing car and you're going to pay less for the Z and still get a good performer.
Stock 335 or 135 is right in line with the Z. Not really faster at all.......
mhcoss is offline   Reply With Quote