View Single Post
Old 06-11-2012, 09:25 AM   #545 (permalink)
Mr.Squeeze
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 370z
Mr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckd05 View Post
U can buy a car new at 29k. It's not with it to sell it financially but if you're tired of it it is what it is.

Fwiw I sold all my mods in less than a week because I priced them Right (about half of new) and recooped WAY more than I would of if I sold it as is for a little more money.

Now a year later I regret putting money into the car for Intake, exhaust, tune, headers, gears, etc. blades is a perfect example n/a performance mods are a complete waste of money outside of exhausts for sound. I could of saved all that money and went FI and I woulda still owned the Z.

Esfourteen (nick) just got a turbo kit and the car is now a proper Z
Looks with speed to back it up. Think about going FI before you sell. You'll
Love the car all over again !

Couldnt agree more with you Chuck.

I Turbo Z is a blast to drive you will love it man its that simple.

Get the BP kit Lee Sasha work is top nouch a close friend of mine with a 350z has his kit. Its great simple easy to install I know I am one of very few on this forum to see one in person.

GET IT LEE