View Single Post
Old 08-29-2009, 05:38 PM   #930 (permalink)
ZForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Tour + Sport
ZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud of

^John, I agree and also want the added protection over the long haul, hence an oil cooler for street use. No harm with a little more engine protection. I and you can relate to this having come from the oil consumption 06 Rev-Ups. So if I tend to be more pro-active its because I have had the last 1.5 yrs experience beating up Nissan over an oil consuming 06 Rev-Up.

As far this thread is concerned, I am for leaving it stickied and keep the discussions going. 62 pages ....Ha...that's nothing to the 200+ pages on the oil consumption thread (OC). I would suggest doing what we did over on the OC thread, which is have the OP update the first page with the current findings on the oil temp issue. Therefore newbs would see the point that has become after 62 pages. But to unsticky it....not...it's too important, you do that and a newb will just open up a new thread, then wadda have? ten gazillion threads of everybody saying the same-o-same-o.

.05 cents...now off the soap box.

If any is interested in the general format, here is what is working on the oil consumption thread as far as updates and a REVISED first post.
MY350Z.COM Forums - View Single Post - RevUp Oil Consumption TSB and discussion

Cheers
Curtis