View Single Post
Old 08-29-2009, 04:55 PM   #7 (permalink)
bigaudiofanat
Car Audio Installer

Drives: 2012 Infiniti G37x
bigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Yahoo to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Skype™ to bigaudiofanat

I have to disagree you have the options I said about and maybe not behind the seats even with a truck slim box, but you can still have a few other places. The z enclosures are still taking my vote though, and JL subs are NICE but I think a tad expensive for what you get. What you describe can be achieved my a lot of subs in such a small car. Image Dynamics Q, Rockford Fosgate Punch stage 2, and a few others have my vote, the ID Q for a SQ setup and the RF for a just some bass added.
https://www.facebook.com/Dynamicmobileaudio/

Last edited by bigaudiofanat; 08-29-2009 at 05:02 PM.
bigaudiofanat is offline   Reply With Quote