View Single Post
Old 01-08-2009, 10:30 PM   #6 (permalink)
AK370Z
Administrator

Drives: 09 370Z MB Sports M6
AK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandg View Post
So the leather seats entirely arent entirely leather? Are they half cloth/half leather?
As frost said, they are cloth insert in the middle and leather on the outside. Let me see if I can find some pictures for you.

** here's a link you can visit to see the 370Z interior. NISSAN Press Room | FAIRLADY Z

I was going to post pictures but I'm away from my desktop pc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCZ View Post
Did you really have to start a thread for this? You could have just looked at interior pics...

There's been way too many trivial threads going up lately...someone needs to put an end to the madness.
Well, here's the thing. You guys are here all the time and know where exactly everything is. Many people who just signed up, can't really find all the info they are looking for since it's scattered all over the forums. The search option is only as good as the thread starter's thread title. So, during the beginning stage like now( 370Z went on sale for 5 days only), we will get questions like this. The best thing one can do is either answer the question or point them to the right direction (or thread)
My Monterey Blue Z ll My Exhaust --> My Intake --> G3
Nissan's Official Response Regarding Oil Temp Issue: CLICK HERE
Need a Set of Cheap Winter wheels /Tires? Then Visit The Banner Link Below and Place Your Order. You'll Help Keep The370Z Alive.
AK370Z is offline   Reply With Quote