View Single Post
Old 06-10-2012, 09:17 AM   #157 (permalink)
onzedge
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 240Z
onzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glokwork View Post
Yeah it's pretty bad. Aerojacket has assured me out of about 40 sets this is the first one, but I'm pretty skeptical now. I've been in talks with them and Mike (Bullitt@UAM) and it sounds like he's gonna come through big time for me! Aerojacket is gonna reimburse UAM, then UAM reimburses me. That's the plan anyway but I'm not holding my breath either. As far as some "persuasion" assistance, I think I need to fly you out and take you to work with me for a few weeks! If you have any other ideas though, I'm all ears buddy!
I am happy to oblige should it come to that. In the meantime, stay on top of these guys with phone calls and emails. Also, make sure to document every communication. It helps. It also helps to always take the high road, at least at first. Be nice, make them think that you are just asking for their help in resolving the issue, etc. A trick I learned is to always smile when you are talking on the phone -- it actually makes your voice sound different to people and you get their cooperation and understanding more effectively.

Should all else fail, let me know when you want me to fly out there. I am in the mood.