View Single Post
Old 06-10-2012, 01:28 AM   #341 (permalink)
MacLean
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 GM Nismo # 0445
MacLean has a spectacular aura aboutMacLean has a spectacular aura aboutMacLean has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaraJewell View Post
BOYS!!!

GOOD LORD!

youre gonna get us shut down again!
Psch........ What you talking about Willis? The only reason is all this testosterone here. You are in favor here like 65 to 1 (maybe 75 to 1). So you need to up your game & make better videos so people here do not have to hurt their necks. Man it is almost an effen lawsuit waiting to happen by the last video. You white girls are suppose to be quick & I hope the next video will make the first one look like child's play. What is being asked is more straight shots (nothing neck twisting), A LOT MORE OF YOU (swim suit), more of you & car, & ALOT MORE OF YOU (swim suit). Don't you wash your in a swim suit? I'm Spanish so we roll completely different here.
l Meisterschaft Full Cat-Back Exhaust l F. I. Resonated High Flow Cats l Stillen Gen 3 l M370 Intake Manifold l UpRev l JWT Clutch & Flywheel l ZSpeed HD CSC l Stillen 19 Row Oil Cooler l ZSpeed Powercoated Under Tray l GTSpec: 6, 4, 2 Point Brace l
MacLean is offline   Reply With Quote