View Single Post
Old 06-09-2012, 09:26 PM   #14 (permalink)
onzedge
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 240Z
onzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadoquad View Post
Rhd or poser imo
True that people look at it this way. I look at it as an homage to the Z's heritage. I have owned, rebuilt, restored and wrecked Z's since the early 80's and Datsuns in general since 1974. Personally, I view the Fairlady badge as a tribute to the Nissan guys who had the vision to build 2-seat, fun cars -- from the 212 on through to the Z. 510 guys regularly re-badge their cars "Bluebird" -- again tp honor history.

Ultimately, it all boils down to preference and, as we all should know, preference is simply opinion. Opinions are like azzholes -- we all have one, they are all different and everyone's stinks except your own.