View Single Post
Old 06-09-2012, 08:09 PM   #13 (permalink)
blackcherry20
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: ‘17 badazz Z51
blackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z34Driver View Post
Thanks Blackcherry, my 00 Civic was White, so I am a little partial to the color. One of my roomates said it looks / seems a little bit like I drove the Civic into some sort of "Upgrade" machine, pushed a button, and the PW Z came out haha. If only it were that easy...
That is funny-i too have a white 08 civic and REALLY wanted PW but ran onto a great deal for the black cherry and couldnt resist! I'm still partial to white for sure! Really love the Z, no matter what the color every time i look at mine i think: Oh My God! And it's MINE!!

Last edited by blackcherry20; 06-09-2012 at 08:11 PM.
blackcherry20 is offline   Reply With Quote