View Single Post
Old 08-29-2009, 12:31 PM   #35 (permalink)
IDZRVIT
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '13 CTS-V, '76 Vette
IDZRVIT has a reputation beyond reputeIDZRVIT has a reputation beyond reputeIDZRVIT has a reputation beyond reputeIDZRVIT has a reputation beyond reputeIDZRVIT has a reputation beyond reputeIDZRVIT has a reputation beyond reputeIDZRVIT has a reputation beyond reputeIDZRVIT has a reputation beyond reputeIDZRVIT has a reputation beyond reputeIDZRVIT has a reputation beyond reputeIDZRVIT has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forrest View Post
no, i put on a few layers of z2 then maintain it with z6. I have not put on z2 in maybe 2 months.
Right now i wash once a week, after i wash i use z6 and my car is still marble smooth.

Since school and work take up all my time i have not been able to keep up with a once a month z2 session like i wanted to.

My point was zaino doesnt wash off any where NEAR as fast as the Meguire's NXT and Turtle Wax ICE synthetic wax, based on my readings and reviews of it. I was going to switch becuase they seemed easyier accessable but after reading about them its a waste of time.
I'm new to Zaino and I've used it as directed for the past two months. Great results and it's not that expensive. I couldn't believe it only took an ounce of Z2 to do my Z. Take a look at my pics in 'My Album' http://www.the370z.com/members/idzrv...otia-370z.html.

Last edited by IDZRVIT; 08-29-2009 at 12:33 PM.
IDZRVIT is offline   Reply With Quote