View Single Post
Old 06-08-2012, 07:57 PM   #31 (permalink)
370Z Purist
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 370Z-T BS M6
370Z Purist is a name known to all370Z Purist is a name known to all370Z Purist is a name known to all370Z Purist is a name known to all370Z Purist is a name known to all370Z Purist is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchinanchuZee View Post
Now you are feeling me. Just like the nismo badges on VW beetles (see the key to naming a car that doesnt have your trim level or anything close to it is to name a car that is NOTHING like what you are talking about...see? In this case a VW beetle would be a super base model 18" wheel having, cassette tape playin...no tint, square wheels...LAME *** Z!!!)

If those with nismo badges make you wanna choke someone, because they have no nismo bits, then how is seeing Fairlady badges on a left hand drive car gonna make me feel? you only need ONE DAMN PART!!! a steering wheel on the RIGHT SIDE! Anything absent that and yes..you are a poser...

And to the cat with the YOU MAD BRO picture...IM HELLA MAD BRO! (playing MW3 right now actually!)
Dude,

stop playing mw3, proven to shorten your lifespan

People agree, those people are called ricers. I still think FairladyZ is not a huge deal.

thread is definitely /thread.

ibtl x10

"Since one of my brake light bulbs just went out, the forum told me that my piston rings are about to blow."