View Single Post
Old 06-08-2012, 03:55 PM   #2 (permalink)
DIGItonium
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Z34-TT 6MT
DIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond repute

I have the Southbend full face ceramic disk, pressure plate, and one piece flywheel. It chatters a little bit at low speed, but it's not annoying. I also have the HD CSC to handle the heavier pressure plate. Once installed and bleed properly, it feels slightly heavier than stock and the engagement feels great. I'm sure everyone hates the numb light clutch pressure feeling.

Talk to Joe@ZSpeed. He provided valuable advice to bleed the clutch properly with these cars since it's tough to get all the air bubbles out. The end result is consistent pedal pressure regardless of temperature with very little free play.