View Single Post
Old 06-08-2012, 09:16 AM   #22 (permalink)
scruffydog
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: with his eyes close
scruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vjarnot View Post
Curious to see if it works... good luck.

I was basing my 2.5" assumption off your drawings... I suppose that explains the "accidentally".
Yea, I did some research online for track cars brake ducts to see what kind of brake duct flanges were available and I stumbled upon 3" brake duct flanges so I designed the front adapters to work with a 3" diameter hose.

It wasn 't until I started routing it and looked at other people who have done this kit uses a 2.5" or smaller. I already spent the money, I might as well try to make it work.

Try to think back, I was also trying to maximize the coverage of the front duct, I didn't like how the Stillen kit shows the 2 circles from the front bumper.
scruffydog is offline   Reply With Quote