View Single Post
Old 08-29-2009, 05:14 AM   #13 (permalink)
simota1
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: solid red 370z 6mt
simota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond repute

alright up date on springs... after the round off the nut i took it to a shop and they got it done... it looks... just a tad bit lower... i would give it a 8outa 10 my only complaint is the front is higher than the rear?!? hopefully it settles and it looks level... btw... my mud flaps came in and the guy dedided to put them on for me for me sooo i guess i cant do a DIY on the drop or the flaps cuz i have no pictures wat so ever... also my nismo black shift knob feels nice... had to break the stock one though... haha no way saving that one..

***TOP SECRET/POWERHOUSE AMUSE/ARC/DAYTONA RACING/VARIS/MINES/GANADOR/J-LINE/WORK EMOTION CR KAI/GT SPEC/CARBON SIGNAL/ZOOM ENGINEERING/ CARBON FIBER ELEMENT/STILLEN/***
simota1 is offline   Reply With Quote