View Single Post
Old 06-08-2012, 12:23 AM   #319 (permalink)
MacLean
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 GM Nismo # 0445
MacLean has a spectacular aura aboutMacLean has a spectacular aura aboutMacLean has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinyBlueZ View Post
Yeah all you dirty little boys.. you need to all stop posting and embarrassing yourselves. I can take it from here.. leave it to me.

Have you 'seen' her? AND she has a passion for 370's? AND there's so much more awesomeness about her you guys don't know!

Yeah.. leave her alone you CREEPS. Let's keep the remainder of this thread between her and I. Personally, I don't think I've been gawking enough.

That is all.
Mister Casa Nova way to step up to the plate & claim the prize play boy. All right in order for you to get the princess please make sure you are properly groomed & when I mean groomed I mean groomed. You have to make sure you are shaved & shaved everywhere, so that you can at least get a good half inch to an inch. We would hate for her to think she has a short short man. You might want to have some highlights which could get you some kidos. Oh make sure your Z is washed too. I would send her a PM of a video of your washed car to score some cool points with her FYI.

Dude there are plenty of beautiful women in Toronto (ON). Man I have family that live in Oakville as well & Mississauga. I also have family that live right behind Casa Loma on Walmer Rd (I believe that is the name). If you are in the backyard of Casa Loma it is the twisty street that you see. They also have cottages in Lake Muskoka & Lake of Bays which is two hours north of Toronto. I like the Canadian ladies & the French Canada woman when I go up there. Oh the Montreal woman are so effen nice....hmmm so GD EFFEN nice. Good times parting in Montreal & Toronto. I feel so innocent & say I have never done anything & I am always learning especially trying to get ever Lady Providence. So far Ontario & Quebec are tied, but Montreal (Quebec) might pull just a hair bit more.
l Meisterschaft Full Cat-Back Exhaust l F. I. Resonated High Flow Cats l Stillen Gen 3 l M370 Intake Manifold l UpRev l JWT Clutch & Flywheel l ZSpeed HD CSC l Stillen 19 Row Oil Cooler l ZSpeed Powercoated Under Tray l GTSpec: 6, 4, 2 Point Brace l
MacLean is offline   Reply With Quote