View Single Post
Old 06-07-2012, 11:53 PM   #6 (permalink)
370Z Purist
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 370Z-T BS M6
370Z Purist is a name known to all370Z Purist is a name known to all370Z Purist is a name known to all370Z Purist is a name known to all370Z Purist is a name known to all370Z Purist is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeSemdyZee View Post
I wish more people would live by the lesson that my dad taught me the first time I drove with him. He said, "You're driving a 4000 pound weapon".

I had a girl behind me awhile back that was on the phone, smoking a cigarette and drinking a pop. AND, the car was a stick shift. I just about bailed out and ripped her a**.
Was taught the same lesson; a giant, two ton missile.

That being said, hopefully this case establishes precedent. There's a small two lane road to my old high school, and there have been so many crashes concerning mobile phone use that there are signs posted. Mobile phone use is prohibited under a 250 dollar fine. Great stuff.

But, the last thing we need are overzealous laws that make even touching your phone illegal if you're driving...

"Since one of my brake light bulbs just went out, the forum told me that my piston rings are about to blow."
370Z Purist is offline   Reply With Quote