View Single Post
Old 06-07-2012, 07:46 PM   #5 (permalink)
bdavis89
Track Member

Drives: '10 370Z PW Auto
bdavis89 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattP725 View Post
I've been thinking about this as well... I see one major issue... if you are braking and turning at the same time you probably won't get the flash which is a major problem obviously.
I thought of this too. A simple solution would be to simply have the turn signal be the alpha, so the it takes precedence over the brake signal. However, I have no idea how this would be done or if it really is simple.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 370Z Purist View Post
I've actually preferred the yellow turn signal. I just hate the egg yolk problem, so I've got to get going on my idea of changing them to chromed amber bulbs.
Yeah, I've got some chrome bulbs in my ebay basket for both the front and back. Just haven't pulled the trigger yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romulus1 View Post
direct replacement led bulbs - now you have a red turn signal. i dont remember the size but im sure v-leds or ijdmtoy has something thatll work

edit: actually i think those are it but i would confirm first

RED 54 LED TURN/BRAKE LIGHT BULBS 7443 7440 | 1 PAIR

and it wont void your warrenty for cutting and splicing things that arent supposed to be touched on our cars
These would give the yellow light, but it wouldn't have the yellow LED look would it? Its made to give light off like a bulb and reflect in the housing, not like the LEDs in the brake light.