View Single Post
Old 06-07-2012, 05:00 PM   #29 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6MT View Post
Valid pionts. But there seems to be quite a few on these forums that seem to want everything for nothing or very little. (speaking from experience).
I didn't get where he is stating that something should be had for nothing. It sounds like he's saying, products should come with more instructional use info and more basic representation. I

But I know what you're saying too... but the flipside to that is there's some sponsors are selling a hot bowl of steam with a big cup of nothing for $300. Let's keep it real. We see an equal amount of both.
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote