View Single Post
Old 06-07-2012, 03:12 PM   #23 (permalink)
tommyguns
Track Member

Drives: 370Z/Sport/Black/MT
tommyguns is a name known to alltommyguns is a name known to alltommyguns is a name known to alltommyguns is a name known to alltommyguns is a name known to alltommyguns is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattP725 View Post
How about in addition, the people that aren't mechanically inclined (aka those members that don't own a floor jack but want to install their HFCs in the garage) stop blaming the manufacturers for their failure.

If you don't know what you are doing, you should be seeking a professional installer.

It is like trying to cut your own hair and blaming the scissors.
But I will say this, a lot of guys could have saved a bunch of cash doing this themselves and a lot would have if they had instructions. I'm not trying to push my point I'm just having a conversation at this point, so please don't anyone be offended by my statements. My stuff's installed and she's about to have her Fairlady badge installed (right after this next Scotch). So if you need to flame me use the badging instead of this, I think this OP is very important!
09 Sport / MB / 6sd / Nismo"R" Intake / Eibach Pro Kit / Z1 25 row cooler / JWT LW FW / New Short Block 3/11/11 /H&R 15fr 20rr/DBA 4000/FI CB with 12"res./Morel/JL/"Division"mod/SPC/EcuTek/M370/ZEX C SHOT/ART's/NRG
tommyguns is offline   Reply With Quote