View Single Post
Old 06-06-2012, 01:41 PM   #25 (permalink)
DLSTR
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 21Supra 2.0/22 M240i
DLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coon-azz View Post
bought my 2012 370z as my daily driver. Put about 120 Miles per day on the ride. Bought it to drive it cause I hate trailer queens....so far, really like how the car handles, the performance, and the quality that I paid for. Much better than my Pontiac.... Just trying to figure out what to do for the Winter Months.....All season on some cheap rims?
Snow tires for the win. There are video's of 370's with them and making their way through snow just fine. Do not waste your time, or your cars survival and your safety with all seasons. Get actual snow tires or dont drive it. Hit Tire Rack and others for options. Especially since its a daily driver.
DLSTR is offline   Reply With Quote