View Single Post
Old 06-06-2012, 01:35 PM   #152 (permalink)
EventHorizoN
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2013 Audi S4 Quattro
EventHorizoN is a jewel in the roughEventHorizoN is a jewel in the roughEventHorizoN is a jewel in the rough
Default Recent Track Testing with New Tune Set-up

Hello forum friends,

I just wanted to share a video and tell you about some great progress on my daily driver/ track build. Finally after installing the LSD, I had the opportunity to test the car's performance gains on the track. Everything felt natural and progressive that day at ButtonWillow Raceway Park. My soul purpose was to see the improvements from my new square set-up of 275/35/19, and the recently installed Quaife LSD. The changes made the most dramatic improvements of my car to date. I was able to shave over 3 seconds off my car instantly. The power mods such as ECU tuning, Lightened Flywheel, and Exhaust/Intake finally felt apparent. I had consistent traction, power to the ground that was missing from before. I felt more confident and excited to put the power down on the track. Also with increased traction/grip/performance, I was able to get deeper into the turns and feel the power constantly engaging the ground. Here is my video from 6-1-12. New personal record: 2:04 Thanks for checking out my footage and photos~

Cheers

ButtonWillow Raceway Park - June 1st - Speed District on Vimeo

Also here are some photos from that day!

Last edited by EventHorizoN; 06-06-2012 at 01:42 PM.
EventHorizoN is offline   Reply With Quote