View Single Post
Old 06-06-2012, 11:33 AM   #645 (permalink)
Boosted Performance
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: Z's
Boosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfearl1 View Post
Time to hire an apprentice
I don't turust anybody with this, so it is out of the question. When you get somebody else to do it, quality/fitment is going to suffer.

I would rather build half as many kits myself that are perfect, than have somebody else built twice the kits with "OK" fitment.

Here is an email that I got yesterday after a customer installed a kit on a 350z:

Quote:
By the way Sasha, you asked how easy this kit was to install. Well I'm 18yrs old and have only done 2 other turbo builds on 240's. Its seriously extremely simple! Thank you a lot for your time and help! Can't explain how great the quality and customer service was!
I plan on keeping this reputation.
Boosted Performance is offline   Reply With Quote