View Single Post
Old 06-06-2012, 11:12 AM   #1 (permalink)
cdomkokao
Base Member

Drives: 2012 Nizzan 370ZR
cdomkokao is on a distinguished road
Talking New member from PA

Just bought my 2012 370ZR and am loving it so far. Feels great to drive.

I had a 2010 Infiniti G37xS that I loved, traded that in for a 2011 Prius to try to be more economical (I have 2 kids and a wife). Every day I passed the Nissan/Infiniti dealership sad every day while driving home. 5 months later had to get back into a G or a Z. I searched around my area for a Z and they just aren't at dealerships. I finally found one in MD, a hour or so drive away and went to get it. Once I got there got talked into getting the Roadster instead of the basic one I wanted.

Am loving the decision thus far. Not sure the difference in price is worth it from the regular Z to the Roadster, but it is a lot of fun to drive and the weather has been great for the most part so the top has been down a lot.

Started looking for places to drive the new Z. There are a few great websites for motorcycle trails that work well for taking the Z out. Am still looking for a racetrack that will allow me to take it on a real track to get up some high speed. Anyone know if there is a good Z drivers club that does racetrack days?
cdomkokao is offline   Reply With Quote