View Single Post
Old 06-06-2012, 08:55 AM   #480 (permalink)
nmjaxx9
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 Nissan 370z
nmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud of

Have to say good game overall, the Celtics def had a good come back. I think Magic Johnson put it the best at the post game brief "The celtics have a lot more heart, they can dig deep inside to win, the Heat don't have that drive to win, although much more talented then the Celtics man for man, the Celtics are more experienced and want to win."

I think this is the first time I cannot blame the Heat for not doing their best, they did all they could, but they really didn't have the enthusiasm needed to win a Game 5 of a playoff game. I think that Wade and Lebron definetley could have been more active, with emphasis def on Wade. He had plenty of drives to the rim, where he moved the ball instead of finishing. And those drives weren't difficult baskets either, he had good looks, he should of charged and taken the foul. Norris Cole def needed more time on the floor, both him and Jones provided a boost for the Heat when they were down. Spolestra needs to get them on the floor more.

Overall kind of disapointed, didn't see the same spark or enthusiasm in the Heat team as I saw in the Indiana series, or even Game 1 and 2. It all started from Game 4 when they had their slow start. Hopefully they can turn around and make a big Game 6 win, although I doubt it, 83% of teams who win Game 5 usually clinch the playoff victory.
nmjaxx9 is offline   Reply With Quote