View Single Post
Old 06-05-2012, 02:40 PM   #28 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinturbonet View Post
Yea, was thinking of just spraying the tops. You barely see the side of the lug nuts in the stockies.

Idk, i'm playing it by ear to be honest. If it looks stupid, I'll just remove the color. I've been waiting for someone to make stock style lugs, but colored!!!!
Every time I take my lug nuts off, a little bit of the plasti dip on the wheels always seems to come off with it. Not really that big of a deal, but not sure how it would work with plasti dip on the lugs themselves. I thought about doing the lug nuts too, but I kind of like having them and center caps stay silver.
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote