View Single Post
Old 06-05-2012, 01:02 PM   #14 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinturbonet View Post
I'll swing by Ace Hardware to pick up an additional 3 cans. I also heard that white is thinner, thanks for the heads-up.

I plan on Glossing mine, so I hope that helps the dirt come off easier.
You're gonna need a lot of coats of the glossifier to get where you want and even then it might not be exactly what your expecting. It does get smoother in texture, but it still has that plasti dip feel when you touch it. I put like 4-5 coats of the glossifier on my emblems/badges. You might need 6-8 on the wheels to get them smooth enough to get dirt to come off easier (compared to plasti dip without the glossifier; it will still be harder to clean than the wheels with no plasti dip).
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote